This website is the characteristic auction website platform which is best
explained as being a virtual shopping channel that enables sellers to sell their
products to autonomous buyers on a cheap price. On the online auction website
participants participate as the members to bid for the products present on the
website. Bidding is done by telephone or SMS or online. Auction counter is set
for every auction which shows how much time has passed since the last bid. When
the set time after the last bid has passed, the auction closes and person who
holds the highest bid wins. SMS and telephone information are given in each
- Users go to the website and register themselves.
- Member can buy bid packages.
- Member bids the auction and the price get increased by the set amount.
- Time is increased by 10 second for each bid placed.
- The products images along with the bidding fee, retail price, time remaining, text message and telephone information are shown.
- Member can use bid butler system to pre book their bids which will be placed automatically by system when it reaches that amount.
- In bidding, the winner is the one who place the highest bid if the winner declines the product then second highest bidder will be chosen as the winner.
- After member bids the counter is set to maximum set time, if no one bids till set time the last bidder will win the auction.
- This time can be made dynamic by changing it from 20 second to 10 second when the auction reaches certain amount.
- Time can be extended as well when the certain price of auction is not reached.
- The auction closes when no one has raised the bid within the given time.
- There is “My Opened Auctions” area, where users will see details of auctions currently has open; if no bids were submitted yet on an open auction.
- There is “My Closed Auctions” area, where users will see the auctions submitted by themselves, and that were closed.
- Members can SMS through the website by following the SMS information provided there.
- If users are bidding through SMS they need not register. The user has to verify his account through SMS validation.
- Member will get the confirmation email explaining the steps to follow.
- Member can then buy the product for the price of the bid he/ she placed upon.
- Member can pay by via PayPal within the date explain on confirmation email.
- Payments confirm email is send after payment is done and item is shipped.
- The track of all the bids done are saved at ‘My Auctions’ if user want to watch the bids and history.
- To see who's bidding on an auction, just look under 'Bid history' to see a list of the most recent bidders on that auction and the type of bid they placed.
- Member can update their account, change username and password, change email address.
- User can subscribe the newsletter.
- Member can tell their friend about the website and get free bids if referred friend becomes member of the website.
- Member can be added.
- Member delete feature that allows you to fully delete a member and all their information from the system.
- Member suspend feature that allows you to suspend a member.
- Edit member info like address, balance, and more.
- Member Balance report can be downloaded.
- Users are differentiated into verified users, unverified users, suspended users, all users and Joined today users.
- Search member by ID, name or email.
- Winner log Report with Auction name, Winning bid, date are shown and can be downloaded.
- Can view bidding and purchasing history.
- View Members Orders will show the list of the orders which have been made by the members. It will also show the detail of each order.
- Categories and subcategories can be added by Category/ subcategories Name, Category/ subcategories Status, and Order.
- Category delete feature allows you to fully delete a member and all their information from the system.
- Edit Category information like Category Name, Category Status, and Order.
- Admin can add, update and delete product detail under this section. Admin can upload pictures; add the product detail from the html editor.
- New auction can be added.
- Auctions are divided into live auction, closed auction, Cancelled auction and All Auction in admin.
- Can view the won auctions.
- All auctions can be edited, deleted and cloned.
- Start date, End date and Retail values of each auction is shown.
- Auction can be searched by auction name and auction id.
- Bid fee and status for each item is allocated while adding an item in auction.
Site Settings Management
- From this section, admin set the different configuration for the site.
- Add, update and delete of the blacklisted credit card to be used in the website.
- Payment setting, this will allow to adjust the parameter for various payment settings and enable and disable payment modules.
- Commissions Settings: This allows the percentage of commission to be given to the website by the seller after selling the product.
Mail settings Management
- Email template modification capabilities allow you to control the contents of each email that goes out from the system.
- This area will be used simply to view feedback and suggestions from users (This area will need a WYSIWYG editor that supports HTML for responding).
This include notifications like
- 1. Registration email
- 2. Member Welcome Email
- 3. Password change/ Email change Notification
- 4. Member edit profile Email
- 5. Refer a Friend Email
- 6. Winner confirmation Email.
- 7. Password Reminder Notification
- From this section admin edit the content of the different sections of the site like FAQ, Help, About Us, Contact US, Terms and Conditions, Site map, Privacy Policies etc.
- A WYSIWYG editor will be provided to edit the detail of the content.
- Pages will set SEO friendly.
- Daily Bids: The details of the bids placed in the daily basis. Admin can choose the range of days to view the bids in those days.
- Admin can view and edit the detail of the orders.
Countries and states Management
- Admin can Add, Edit and Delete newsletters countries and states from here.
- Active Members who have requested for newsletter can be seen.
- Admin selects the newsletter and send to members
- Admin can Add, Edit and Delete newsletters
- Admin can view the transactions of PayPal.
- In this section you can manage (add, update and delete) the news to be displayed in the front end of the website.